The Nine Unwritten Rules of Facebook!
The nine unwritten rules of Facebook! Are you guilty? I'll be the first to admit that yes, I've been guilty of a thing or two on this list. But here's the friendly reminder to keep us on check:
1. Only post the things your friends actually want to see, like mind-blowing facts and major life updates.
2. Post about religion, politics, or your workouts will get you blocked.
3. Never like your own posts.
4. Everybody stalks…but don't get caught. Liking photos that are already several years old is the easiest way to get caught.
5. Don't have a conversation in the comments section. That's what texting is for.
6. Keep virtual PDA to a minimum. Treat it like real-life PDA
7. Don't make people guess what's bothering you.
8. Don't post every selfie you take of yourself.
9. Don't invite friends to play every online game you play.