What Would You Do Different If You Were a “Little Rich”? [SURVEY]
What if you made, like, $100,000 or $200,000 MORE a year? Let's just say a cool half million a year? Not "rich," not "wealthy" but A LOT more comfortable than you are now. How would you live differently? You'll chuckle at the answers from an international survey:
Here are the results from an international survey:
- massages daily
- hire a house cleaner
- unlimited data on my phone
- hire a professional to cook (healthy) meals for me
- the most expensive toilet paper
- I'd buy 7 suits of varying shades and colors to wear one every day.
- a small gold bar to use as a paper weight
- heated floors
- all the fancy cheeses
- I'd restore a car... a weird car from the 199s
- only eat unbroken potato chips
- a peacock to walk around my back yard
- socks so comfortable that your body pretends it's painful to not wear socks after you put them on... I want people to look at me like I'm mentally deficient when I tell them how much my socks cost.
- Weekly mani/pedis
- I'd buy myself fresh flowers like roses every week
- I would buy a soda fountain for my house so I could have fresh-squeezed Diet Coke any time I wanted it.
- Ferrero Rocher chocolates
- a daily blowout for my hair at a salon
- I'd buy a piano
- spend more time with my family and friends
- Having another person shave my face with a straight razor.
- only buying fair trade chocolate and cocoa.
- lot of nuts and organic food without any concern for the price.
- Custom ordering pies and cakes from bakeries for much more money but exactly to my specification
- Sleep in until 10:00 every day, if I want to.
- hire someone to put clean sheets on my bed every night
- I'd never pack a lunch again
- Endless guacamole
- heated toilet seat