The Best Tri-Cities Area Events This Labor Day Weekend!
Sure it's cool to gather the family or friends and go camping Labor Day Weekend, but sometimes it's great to stay in town too! There are all kinds of great events happening this weekend in the Tri-Cities and surrounding areas. Winery events, plays, food, music and more! Here's a list of some of the best events happening around town! Have a happy and fun Labor Day Weekend!!
- Local artists sharing their music at Howard Amon Park Sept 1st. ! 6:30 to 6:50 - Sean D, 6:55 to 7:20 - Heidi Jackson, 7:25 to 7:45 - Joelle Plummer, 7:55 to 8:25 - Naughty Pine, 8:35 to 9:05 - Adventure Dirt Team, 9:15 to 9:45 - Metaphorical Lions.
- Actors Anna Newbury and Cameron Milton will be remounting Constellations for 2 more performances on September 1st and 2nd. Following this remount, they will be sharing a window into their work in progress of Waiting for Godot on September 3rd and 4th. This performance will feature their conceptual designs and playful explorations, as they grapple with this theatrical pillar of playwrighting as it pertains to the world we currently reside in.
- Local fave Stompin Ground will be rocking the Chicken Shack Saturday Sept. 2nd starting at 7pm!
- Come out to Dickey’s BBQ Sept. 1 at 12pm, in Richland (2530 Queensgate
Richland, WA 99352) for your chance to have lunch with a couple of the Dust Devils players!
- End your summer with a bang! Join us as Butch Milbrandt hosts our last Patio Party of summer. Enjoy the sultry sounds of Jamie Nasario and soak up the last of summer while Guest Chef Breanna Beike cooks up a delicious meal for us including a whole-roasted pig. Music begins at 6 p.m. Sept. 3rd and dinner is served at 7 p.m.
- Monday, Sept. 4th, We are already down to the 6th Food Truck Night of 2017. September is one of our favorite food truck nights!!! School will be starting soon and who doesn't love the fall evenings? Grab your friends and come on out!
- Let's kick off our 1st anniversary month!! Join us for an exclusive BOMB SQUAD only breakfast with the brewer! Tickets are $15.00 and include one 8" breakfast pizza, a 20 oz drink ( a few fun ones to choose from) and a little "one on one" time with our amazing brewer and staff.
- Saturday Sept. 2, 10:30am. Learn the basics of stand-up paddle boarding in a fun group setting. This 60 minute class is an exciting way to get your exercise and vitamin D for the day. We start on dry land teaching correct paddle height and hand placement, equipment overview, kneeling and standing on a board, as well as water safety, and SUP etiquette. We then move to the water and learn how to safely get on and off the board.