Hermiston Schools Chromebook Distribution Dates Announced
Hermiston School District will be holding drive-thru Chromebook checkout sessions at all of its schools August 31st through September 4th. Students MUST be registered with the Hermiston School District to check out a Chromebook.
Families can pick up a Chromebook for each child in the household, at their registered school, on the following dates, according to the last name of the student.
• August 31, 9:00 am-12:00 pm & 3:00-6:00 pm, Alpha A-D
• September 1, 9:00 am-12:00 pm & 3:00-6:00 pm, Alpha E-K
• September 2, 9:00 am-12:00 pm & 3:00-6:00 pm, Alpha L-Q
• September 3, 9:00 am-12:00 pm & 3:00-6:00 p, Alpha R-Z
• September 4, 1-4 pm, For those who couldn't make it in the assigned time.
Families will be permitted to drive up to the checkout at their students' registered school, where a district staff employee will distribute the laptop.
High School students may be able to purchase supplementary supplies, such as paper, pencils, and highlighters.
In addition, please note that students in grades 9 through 11 can pick up a yearbook during their assigned Chromebook check out time. And, recent graduates can pick up their yearbooks on Friday, August 28th from 1-4 pm.