Listen to 97.5 KISS FM on Amazon’s Alexa
97.5 KISS FM is on Amazon devices with Alexa. Listen to All the Hits and Brooke & Jubal mornings on Alexa enabled devices.
Setting up 97.5 KISS FM on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app.
- Search for 97.5 KISS FM. Tap on the station logo to get to the skill.
- Tap "Enable" to enable the skill.
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, play 97.5 KISS FM.”
Don't own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.